Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School

So the first day of school we went in late so E could take the bus to school. He was so excited. However, when the school bus came, his little brother totally had a melt down that brother was leaving and got to ride on the school bus. It was sad yet funny at the same time. All in all so far so good. It is now the second week of school. He is getting the hang of it, but is a little excuse maker about having a headache so he doesn't have to do school or homework. Even though we saw right through him and still made him complete his work. What a stinker!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the old "Mommy, I don't feel so good" routine.

When Becky and Jesse were little and Jesse was still preschool age, Becky would play school with her as the teacher and him as the student. I always knew the teaching style of her teachers and Jesse would actually learn stuff.

Maybe you should suggest that E do the same with his little brother. Like since little bro can't go to school, big bro can show (teach) him what he learned that day. It might even make him more willing to do his homework!

Thanks for posting! I know you both are busy but it would be nice to be able to read what's going on more frequently. But then I can understand. Becky nags me about posting to mine!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

I love it I love it!!!! I'm so glad you posted.
It made me laugh when I was reading because all I can see is M crying pooh bus pooh bus!!!!

We miss you all. Can't wait for Thanksgiving.!!!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Ok, the blog needs to be updated. We need to see pictures of my E's birthday party!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey guys--looking forward to seeing you all in a week or so. Hope everything is going well.